Careers with Lattice Group
Lattice Group is a complete provider of application and web-based solutions and software engineering services. We serve clients in a broad range of sectors from government and health care, to financial, commercial, industrial, non-profit and educational. Founded in 1997, we're a diverse, talented team of professionals who bring extensive experience to the table to create the best solutions that technology has to offer. Our employees have in common a great work ethic, collaborative focus, humor and innovation. While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun. Our mission from day one has been to develop solutions that make sense. We're consistently on the cutting edge of what can be done, and we're growing!
Web Developer Internship - Java, .NET, Drupal, CSS, HTML
Lattice Group is now offering an internship position for a web developer. The successful candidate will gain experience in a dynamic, small business environment. We are looking for an intelligent individual who wants to apply their current skills and learn new things. Our employees have in common a great work ethic, collaborative focus, humor and innovation. While we work hard, we also have a lot of fun.
Initially in this position, you will:
- Work with Java, .NET, CSS, Drupal, HTML & Photoshop,
- Design graphics and page layout for web interfaces,
- Ensure quality across browsers and platforms,
- Assist in gathering system requirements,
- Create tasks to satisfy client requirements and test and resolve identified issues,
- Provide quality assurance testing, and
- Assist existing designers with daily tasks including development, content management, website maintenance, and much more.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Strong experience with Java, HTML and CSS,
- Experience with internet technology skills (IIS, http/ftp protocols),
- Knowledge of cross-platform and cross-browser web development, constraints and issues,
- Knowledge of user interface and functionality design for websites and web applications,
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
This is a part-time position, 20-30 hours per week, on-site, available to Junior or Senior Computer Science students. The salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send us a letter stating your interest in and qualifications for the position along with your resume to email@example.com..
To apply for any of these positions, please send us a letter stating your interest in and qualifications for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your resume to: Lattice Group, Inc., 12125 Veirs Mill Road, Suite D, Silver Spring, MD 20906.