Careers with Lattice Group
Lattice Group is a complete provider of desktop and mobile applications, web-based solutions and software engineering services. We serve clients across a broad range of sectors from government and health care, to financial, commercial, industrial, non-profit and educational. Founded in 1997, we're a diverse, talented team of professionals who bring extensive experience to the table to create the best solutions that technology has to offer. Our employees have in common a great work ethic, collaborative focus, humor and innovation, and our mission from day one has been to develop solutions that make sense. We're consistently on the cutting edge of what can be done, and we're growing!
Lattice Group is now seeking mid to senior-level Java developers to join our team. Successful candidates will translate documented requirements into object-oriented pattern based code written in Java. The team members will be working to support key government services with one of our long-term clients.
The project site is located in downtown Washington, D.C.; work will be performed on-site, at Lattice Group's core offices in Gaithersburg, MD, and online.
Initially in this position, you will:
• Evaluate new and emerging technologies considering cost, usability, scalability, reliability, etc.
• Define technical requirements
• Design, Develop, Test and Support integration solutions written in Java for enterprise applications, and
• Use the Software AG webMethods platform.
Qualifications for these positions include:
• 4 years Java/J2EE
• Solid understanding of middleware, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), design patterns, and recommended best practices
• Experience with the Software AG webMethods platform, including working with webMethods components to solve business problems
• Experience in XML, SOAP, UI, UNIX, Eclipse, Jenkins, SQL, SQL Server, Rational tool suite
• Experience in integration protocols such as HTTP/S, SFTP, FTPS, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related discipline or equivalent.
• Outstanding communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
This position will begin as a full-time contract position for this project for one year with the potential to be extended. The salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send us a letter stating your interest in and qualifications for the position along with your resume.