Lattice Group’s work in the Government Sector is broadening. We have designed, developed and implemented numerous customized solutions in support of U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, IRS, Veteran Affairs and U.S. Department of Labor missions.
Underlying all of our work in servicing our clients in the Government sector is our attention to quality, privacy and data security. As with our work in the Health Care and Financial sectors, no data is shared with anyone outside the client’s project team, and care is taken than any transactions or transmission of such information is done using SSL-encrypted connections and other protective measures such as access restrictions using Personal Identity Verification (PIV). With our Government sector work, we are ever-mindful of the following additional considerations:
- An ongoing consideration of meeting proposed future FedRAMP requirements for cloud computing,
- Tiered access for public and private site users, as applicable,
- Adherence to all Government security requirements,
- Compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements,
- Compliance with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memoranda,
- Compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) and Special Publications (SPs),
- Compliance with IT Security Policies and IT Security Standards,
- Appropriate sanitation of all removable media, and
- Access restrictions to ensure use by authorized citizens only, as applicable.
Our work has consistently focused on helping Government entities manage large and widely dispersed workforces, control rapid communications, and collect and track appropriate metrics to ensure smooth operation and successful achievement of mission goals.
Contact us to learn more.