Medical Staff Management Tools
To simply and centralize tasks for healthcare providers, Lattice Group has built numerous custom applications, including one of the first web-based portals for retrieving, storing, and analyzing medical charts and other patient information online. The function of these tools service Staff and Administrators alike.
From a staff perspective, where the rubber meets the road, tools Lattice Group has built allow users to:
- Submit and track their hiring application and upload their resume,
- Once hired, they can view and manage their schedule,
- Review patient/member appointments,
- Download lists of charts to retrieve patient/member information,
- Retrieve, scan, update and upload patient charts,
- Obtain a check list of documents required for each patient/member,
- Enter ICD-9 disease classification codes for processing Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, and,
- File forms and reports.
At the executive and managerial levels, the custom solutions Lattice Group developed provide comprehensive information about care and help with financial forecasting, clinical quality improvement, and other initiatives. From an administrative perspective, the tools Lattice Group has built allow Administrators to:
- Assign projects,
- Assign charts to coders/abstractors randomly for data entry based on their daily requested number,
- Create and update user profiles,
- Assign reports to users,
- Assign types of work to groups of users by their job role categories,
- Capture the availability of Field Reviewers,
- Assign Field Reviewers to regions based on location,
- Assign appointments and display their time and location,
- Identify members with suspected under-reported chronic conditions and gaps in care,
- Manage submissions to CMS for Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements,
- Produce intelligent, meaningful reports and analytics, and,
- Identify all relevant charts with respect to HCCs and conduct a comprehensive chart abstraction process to acquire all documented and supportable ICD-9s.
The applications we have built compile information from disparate sources, such as claims and encounters, to give researchers a better “big picture” view of patient care and improve overall operations and workflow. The abstracted medical records are also fed to adaptive learning engines, which check for gaps in care and thus help healthcare providers make improvements for members with chronic conditions.
Contact us to learn more.